Social work is a profession that is competent to overcome psychosocial problems holistically and comprehensively. The problem is more complex due to the various crises requires Social Worker Specialist (SPESIALIZED / Skill Social Worker) who have specialized expertise in handling social issues.
Specialties such expertise requires the use of approaches that integrate the system, metoda- advanced methods with techniques that are empirically validated and use a holistic framework and eclectic.
College of Social Welfare (STKS) Bandung as a pioneer and center for the development of social work education Indonesia seeks to answer this need by organizing “Specialist-1 (Sp-1) Social Work Education Program”. The program offers specialist education typical of Indonesia to address various issues in the context of Indonesia.
Specialist-1 (Sp-1) Social Work Education Program includes six specialties (Program) which Social Work Child Services, Social Work Services Poverty, Social Work Medical Services, Social Work Services Disaster, Social Work Division of Narcotics and Social Work Services for People with Disabilities.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF LEARNING
Fundamental learning gains for each specialization, namely:
1. Children’s Services Social Worker: mastering social work theory, theory and application of technology psychosocial services to children and families in order to achieve social functioning of children and families and encourage community participation.
2. Social Worker Services for Poverty: mastering social work theory to the problem of poverty as well as master the theory and application of the technology community empowerment to alleviate poverty.
3. Social Worker Medical Service: mastering social work theory, theory and application of technology psychosocial services in the health sector in achieving the social functioning of people in full.
4. Social Worker Services for Disaster: mastering social work theory, theory and application of psychosocial rehabilitation technology in reducing the impact of disasters and displacement.
5. Social Worker Narcotics Division: mastering social work theory, theory and application of technology psychosocial services to victims of drug abuse and families in achieving social functioning of the victim and the family.
6. Social Services Workers for People with Disabilities: mastering social work theory, theory and application of technology psychosocial services to people with disabilities, and families and communities in achieving their social functioning.
THE COMPETENCE OF GRADUATES
a. Able to perform the appropriate analyzes problems and social forces of society, social policy analysis and planning acts of community social work services, and the implementation of community interventions at advanced levels.
b. Able to perform an analysis of the problem situation and social forces with the problem, Psychosocial Assessment, Psychosocial therapy, Psychopathology and Social Work.